Hubungan pola aktivitas dan kecemasan dengan kejadian leukorea pada remaja

Andri Nur Sholihah

Abstract


Biological changes in adolescents exert a very dominant influence on hormonal mechanisms. One of them is the occurrence of leukorrhea as a result of biological changes in adolescents. But this leukore also can not be ignored, because leukore can be a sign of certain diseases. The purpose of this study was to identify the incidence of leukorrhea in adolescents, anxiety in adolescents, and patterns of adolescent activity, and the relationship between patterns of activity and anxiety with leukorrhea in adolescents. Research design using observational analytic research with cross sectional approach. The population was students of Aisyiyah University in Yogyakarta. Samples of 71 girls were taken by random sampling technique. Data collection techniques used to collect primary data using a structured questionnaire. The data obtained were then analyzed using the univariate formula (frequency distribution formula) and bivariate (Chi square formula). The results of Leukore occurrences in adolescent girls by 79% and those without vaginal discharge by 21%. 49 adolescents experienced a 67% abnormal activity pattern and the remaining 24 adolescents experienced a 33% normal activity pattern. 26% of students experienced anxiety and moderate anxiety 36%, mild anxiety 11% and those without anxiety as much as 17%. The results of the analysis stated that the most respondents with abnormal activity patterns and experienced vaginal discharge as much as 48%. From the results of the analysis with the chi-square test, the level of closeness of the relationship between the two variables showed a significant value of 0.014 (p <0.05). There is a correlation between activity patterns with the incidence of vaginal discharge in adolescents and most respondents with severe anxiety and experiencing vaginal discharge as much as 34%. From the results of the analysis with the chi-square test, the level of closeness of the relationship between the two variables showed a significant value of 0.01 (p <0.05). There is a relationship between anxiety level and the incidence of vaginal discharge in young women.


Keywords


adolescents; leukorrhea; patterns of activity; anxiety

Full Text:

PDF

References


Aulia. (2012). Penyakit-penyakit khas wanita paling sering terjadi. Yogyakarta: Buku Biru.

Bahari, H. (2012). Cara mudah atasi leukorea. Yogyakarta: Buku Biru.

Gibney, M. J., Margetts, B. M., Kearney, J. M., & Arab, L. (Eds.). (2009). Gizi Kesehatan Masyarakat. Jakarta: EGC - Penerbit Buku Kedokteran.

Maulana, M. (2008). Penyakit kehamilan dan pengobatannya. Yogyakarta: Kata Hati.

Paterson, D. H., Jones, G. R., & Rice, C. L. (2007). Ageing and physical activity: evidence to develop exercise recommendations for older adults. Canadian Journal of Public Health, 98(Suppl 2), 69-108.

Sari, R. P. (2012). Hubungan pengetahuan dan perilaku remaja putri dengan kejadian keputihan di kelas XII SMA Negeri 1 Seunuddon Kabupaten Aceh Utara Tahun 2012. Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat. Retrieved from http://www.ejournal.uui.ac.id/

Shadine, M. (2012). Penyakit Wanita. Yogyakarta: Mitra Setia.

Stuart, G. W., Laraia, M. T., & Sundeen, S. J. (1998). Stuart & Sundeen’s principles and practice of psychiatric nursing. Michigan: Mosby. Retrieved from https://books.google.co.id/books?id=ErFrAAAAMAAJ


Article Metrics

Abstract view : 174 times
PDF - 2 times

DOI: https://doi.org/10.26714/jk.9.1.2020.23-30

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Kebidanan

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.



JURNAL KEBIDANAN

Program Studi Kebidanan
Fakultas Ilmu Keperawatan dan Kesehatan
Universitas Muhammadiyah Semarang, Indonesia
NRC Building, 2nd FLoor
Jl. Kedungmundu Raya No. 18, Semarang
Tlp. +6224-76740288, Fax. +6224-76740287